Q: i just replaced the camshaft timing senser bank 1 but it still does not have power when excellerating.

i just replaced the camshaft timing senser bank 1. it still doesn't have any power when I drive it. I had it put on a computer and this was the only issue that showed up. it still is the same as before I replaced it.

Hi there. The warning light and error code that indicates a camshaft timing sensor error is not always caused by the sensor itself. In fact, more often than not, the problem is with the electrical harness that connects the sensor to the ECU, or the connection from the wire to the sensor. If the electrical harness was not replaced at the same time; which for many mechanics is not standard operating procedures; it’s likely that the connector is the source of the issue. However, if that was replaced, then it’s likely that a different component is causing the problems with your Nissan Murano.

• i just replaced the camshaft timing senser bank 1 but it still does not have power when excellerating.