Q: Throttle body 2004 Nissan Altima

when installing a new throttle body... do you have to reprogram/relearn the new part? If so does your company/mechanic come equipped to do so?

Hi there - great question! In a few cases, mainly early throttle bodies, or throttle position sensors, require software to be loaded from the manufacturer, but this is not the case with your model. There is a "relearn" procedure that is sometimes required when installing a new throttle body, and yes, the technician dispatched by YourMechanic would be aware of, and familiar with, this process. I suggest a throttle body replacement performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Throttle body 2004 Nissan Altima