Q: Got tune up 3 months later engine loss power, ruff idle, and now it wont start but does crank, what can it be?

As I said the day it died it would overheat but once it hit the red line it would immediately go back to normal... Well that day finally it completely blown water everywhere and I shut it off I hope before headgasket blew, but anyway towed it home put fluid in radiator, cranked it a few times then a loud hollow pop so I stopped cranking scared I blew my motor, the smoke actually looked more like vapor coming from the pulley area. Car still sounds like it wants to start but won't... Was told camshaft sensor... Also the theft light is on now, I'm no mechanic but am mechanically inclined and would appreciate any insight on possibilities. Thanks for reading.

3. Got tune up 3 months later engine loss power, ruff idle, and now it wont start but does crank, what can it be?