Q: I bought a new battery from Walmart 2 months ago to replace the one I had. I went out to crank my van and it struggled to start.

the new battery is dead and wont take a charge

If the battery is dead and it is only 2 months old then return it for replacement. Once you install the battery you should have the charging system checked by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic. The charging system should charge at about 13.5 volts and 65 to 75 amps from the alternator. Replace alternator if it is not charging enough.

3. I bought a new battery from Walmart 2 months ago to replace the one I had. I went out to crank my van and it struggled to start.