Q: Q: Orange light came on securityty and service vehicle soon drove 5 miles and air was hot and tried to put window down but they woul

Startet my car and the orange light would come one wit security and service vehicle soon drove 10 miles and air would not work car would get hot inside tried to put window down and they would not go down 2 hours later getting in car everything is fine happens twice and my mechanic could not finde anything wrong

Hi there. Quite frequently a security system error like you’ve described will be caused by an electrical short somewhere in the vehicle. This may be the reason why the mechanic was unable to find the root issue. In most cases, depending on the make and model of your vehicle, this is one of those jobs that is best resolved and repaired by a dealership. I would recommend calling the closest dealership for your particular vehicle to ask them about this issue and to see what they would charge to resolve the problem.

3. Q: Orange light came on securityty and service vehicle soon drove 5 miles and air was hot and tried to put window down but they woul