Q: Getting several codes fuel system too lean, Misfire cylinder 3 fuel cut off, misfire detected with low fuel

BMW started the car from the night before and just started this problem from one day to the other.

System too lean means that the fuel mixture has moved beyond the ability of the feedback system to compensate. One thing that can cause that is an air leak that enables air to enter the intake system without passing first through the air flow meter. When that code is accompanied by a misfire code, it can mean a vacuum leak somewhere near the cylinder that is mentioned in the code. Check for any broken vacuum hoses, particularly around the #3 cylinder runner. Not finding that, I would suspect a possible intake gasket leak. A YourMechanic certified technician can be dispatched to your location to perform an Engine is misfiring Inspection on your vehicle and help you diagnose and repair this issue.

• Getting several codes fuel system too lean, Misfire cylinder 3 fuel cut off, misfire detected with low fuel