Q: Gear box fault couldnt move from park then car wouldn't start

Started with gear box fault message when I tried to move from park to drive but wouldn't move, then turned car off then when I tried to restart vehicle car wouldn't start at all but got all different other messages like DSC unavailable many other.

Hi there. When you receive a gear box warning light, it’s typically an electrical fault that is found either with a sensor or electrical shifting component that is faulty. This could be the source of your problem; however, it would require a professional mechanic to complete a car is hard to shift inspection to verify which component is faulty or damaged.

3. Gear box fault couldnt move from park then car wouldn't start