Q: Q: Fuel tank leak

I have small leak, as couple drops, in gas tank. Is it repairable or do I have to replace. And, if so how much? Thanks

3. Q: Fuel tank leak

Q: Vibration felt through seat every 5 to 10 secs at idle turning air con on stops vibration

As a car ages, things will not be the same as they were when new. There are vibrations inherent in almost every aspect of a vehicle. The fact that we feel so little when sitting in our cars is an...

Q: Problems with the steering after replacing tires and alignment

The steering drag link, idler arm, and tie rods should be checked to see if the joints are worn out and needs to be replaced. The steering shock should also be checked to see if it is still good, worn,...

Q: Auxiliary belt squeaking, pulleys 2007 Ford Fusion

Hello - the noises you describe could be coming from the serpentine belt idler pulley, the belt itself, or the tensioner. I would recommend having the serpentine belt, and idler pulley, including the tensioner - replaced by a mobile, professional...