Q: fuel miles range dropping while car in on ???

asked by on August 09, 2016

clean my msf and nothing change

Car is getting worse gas mileage Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

The fuel mileage range is typically a calculation that your vehicle’s computer makes while taking a variety of things into account including your driving habits. Depending on how you drive this can change drastically as you drive. This can also be impacted by other fuel delivery issues as well. I would recommend having an expert mechanic, such as one from Your Mechanic come to your home to diagnose your dropping fuel efficiency.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr