Q: Fuel level sensor

I scanned the vehicle as check engine light came on, and the code is showing for a fuel level sensor issue. Just bought vehicle do not know much about it.

The codes may be to the fuel level sensor inside the fuel tank on the fuel pump module is out of specification range for the sensor. You may have corrosion in the connector effecting the resistance of the sensor. Check connector at the fuel tank pump unit and disconnect and check connector and apply dielectric lube to pins and seal. Clear codes and then road test to see if code returns indicating problem with sending unit in the fuel tank.

3. Fuel level sensor