Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-p2tmz9js:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-p2tmz9js:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-103658-p2tmz9js:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-p2tmz9js:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-p2tmz9js:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-p2tmz9js:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-p2tmz9js:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-p2tmz9js:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-p2tmz9js:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-103658-p2tmz9js:173:8

Q: Car shudder, tire noise, engine clicking - 2006 Lincoln Zephyr

I bought this used car and immediately had the brake pads and rotors replaced as they were worn out. The car has considerable shudder and the tires are making noise. Despite replacing front brakes, the car jerks when the brake pedal is applied. This occurs at very low speeds and it still shudders. I went to the shop and had the tires rotated and balanced and oil changed as well. The shudder is still noticeable and so is the noise coming from the rear tires. Recently, I've also noticed that the engine is making a clicking sound, which starts when I drive and let it sit for a while. What do you recommend I should check?

A: It sounds like there are worn suspension bu...

It sounds like there are worn suspension bushings in the front suspension. When braking, the front suspension is subject to large stresses which accentuates a worn or damaged bushing. The "jerking" sensation you observe when braking sounds like a severely worn control arm bushing. Rear tire noise may come from a tire where the "belt", or structural component of the tire is separating from the tire tread.

This is a potentially dangerous problem, and should be checked immediately. The engine "clicking" sound may be caused by oil draining more thoroughly to the bottom of the engine when the car has been sitting for more than a day or so. Check the oil level first to verify that adequate oil is in the engine. Assuming a correct oil level, and as long as the clicking sound goes away quickly when the engine is started, this is likely not something to worry about. A heavier metallic rapping sound from the engine is a more serious matter. If you need further help with this, a professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can check the noise and other issues in order to have this corrected.