Q: Q: Fuel injector is not working

My hyundai 2000 is not passing fuel through injector

3. Q: Fuel injector is not working

Q: engine misfire. 1995 Toyota Corolla

Hello. These types of issues can be hard to diagnose. Most of the time they are caused by a failure within the distributor itself. Also common is the shaft being slightly worn, which will cause the RPM reading to be...

Q: Car won't start at all - 2000 Nissan Maxima

Regarding the fuse, the high current probably welded the fuse to the fuse holder. YourMechanic can attempt to salvage the assembly by trying a fuse replacement without destroying the fuse terminal box. If you are lucky, putting a new fuse...

Q: Alternator belt hardly lasts more than two days. Meanwhile, when ever the belt is changed, it works well for two days again

Hi there - if the belt is failing within 2 days of driving, there is a problem with one of the components driven by the belt (alternator, AC compressor, water pump), the belt tensioner, or an idler pulley. If the...