Q: Q: Fuel injector is not working

My hyundai 2000 is not passing fuel through injector

3. Q: Fuel injector is not working

Q: What is the main reason for a random misfire on Audi A6 2002 3.0

Hello, thank you for writing in. Without the codes that are present it is hard to narrow down the possibilities for you. Coil packs and fuel supply are going to be towards the top of the list. You should start...

Q: Car overheats and coolant reservoir makes a hissing noise

Malfunctioning fans will typically only cause the car to overheat at idle or in traffic. Of course, if the fan is not functioning it should be replaced and that can be accomplished by a mobile mechanic if you request radiator...

Q: Car wont shift into reverse 2005 Hyundai Tiburon

Hello - I believe the shifter cable itself may be worn enough to prevent Reverse engagement. Given that you can manually engage Reverse at the transmission, and have replaced the bushings, adjustment or wear would be the limiting issue here....