Q: Q: Fuel injector is not working

My hyundai 2000 is not passing fuel through injector

3. Q: Fuel injector is not working

Q: EPC Light is on and engine will not start

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Volkswagen Jetta. Did you check the output (volume) of the fuel pump? From what you've described, it sounds like you are not getting sufficient fuel to the fuel injectors. For an issue like...

Q: Q: Blower motor works sometimes

Your car has an automatic temperature control system and it sends signals out to the blower controller in the evaporator housing in the engine compartment. The blower controller is the most common failure along with the blower motor. The blower...

Q: Engine noise and has no power. It spits and sputters.

Hi there. Sounds like the fuel pump is not working in your vehicle. Check the fuel pump relay and see if it is clicking on when the key is turned on. If the relay is working, then turn the key...