Q: How do you turn the traction control on?

After I had my car washed, I tried to turn it on but it says traction control is off so it doesn't tun on. What should I do?

Hello. Thank you for writing in. The traction control is monitored by the computer using the sensors on your wheel hubs and other related components. If these get water damage, disconnected, or shorted out during the car wash, the computer will detect the issue and disable the system. You may be able to find the issue with a visual inspection. If you do not see anything out of place, you may need to raise the vehicle and remove the tire. Scanning the vehicle for codes may also tell you what component is giving a bad reading to the computer if its monitored. These do not always set off a "check engine light". For more help diagnosing your traction control look to your owner’s manual, or contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. How do you turn the traction control on?