Q: Fuel

While driving all the sudden gas pedal doesn't get gas and then the car stops

A: The Mazda 626 is known for having trouble w...

The Mazda 626 is known for having trouble with the fuel pump. Start by having the fuel pump checked to be sure it is getting continuous power. This can be done by simply turning the key on and listening for it to come on before starting it. Sometimes they also tend to work intermittently which can be very tough to detect when there is a problem. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your acceleration issue and help you repair it as necessary.