Q: Front wheel camber - 2011 Chevrolet Avalanche

I changed out my lower control arms and balljoints,struts and rebuilt my sway bar and now have a bad negative camber, how bad is it to drive on for a couple days? I have a 3" lift so a lot of shops won't do my truck so I have to wait 2 days

Hello. Negative camber will put the weight of the vehicle on the inside of the tires and will cause them to wear very fast. You should not drive the vehicle this way or the tires may get damaged. If there is any way to adjust the camber to be closer to zero camber before driving it then you will do less damage to the tires.

3. Front wheel camber - 2011 Chevrolet Avalanche