Q: First the service traction control message came up and after it was the service stabilitrak. Two days later the reduced engine power light came on.

As I was driving about 60mph the reduced engine power message showed up, and little by little I lost power and came to a complete stop. The van wouldn't move I waited about 10 min and it worked again but I was still getting the messages to service traction control. Then it happened again when I was pulling into my driveway.

Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement $103.84 - $582.33 Get a Quote

Hi there. There is an issue with the traction control system and it may be active with the loss of power happens. Check the brake system for any loose or damaged wheel speed sensors. The traction control system works when a wheel is spinning differently than another when driving straight. When the system acts up, the computer (ECM) will put the engine into limp mode to stop the vehicle from driving under a slippery condition even there is none. Also, check the computer for any codes to give you a starting location for diagnostics. If you need further assistance with your traction control being active, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.