Q: Wont go into 5th or 6th gear

I have a Nissan navara d40 2013 manual I was driving on the high way and it won't let me go into 5th or 6th gear what has happen or what could it be thank u

Hello. The transmission has most likely failed internally. The gears in these transmission may fail under stress and you will have to have the manufacture dealer check to see if they will fix it. If you would like to have a mechanic come out to your car’s location to diagnose the car before going for repairs, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect the shifting issue first.