Q: Strange rattling sound from the engine when RPM goes down from 3,000.

When the rpm of the engine reach above 3k and I remove my foot off the accelerator there is a strange rattling sound coming from the engine. this happens when I'm driving and when the car is parked. if the RPM does not reach 3k the strange sound does not come. I've uploaded a video on youtube, below is the link to it

https://youtu.be/zqIIhI0bVj0

Hi there. The noise that you are hearing is heat shields on the exhaust system are loose causing a rattling noise. Either the shield on the manifolds are loose or the shields on the catalytic converter are loose. If you need further assistance with locating the rattling noise, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Strange rattling sound from the engine when RPM goes down from 3,000.