Q: I have a 2014 Buick LaCrosse went to go get my back bumper repair touch screen and backup camera radio.

I went to go get my back bumper repaired now my touch screen radio and backup camera don't come on but I still hear my sensors when I back up my question is when you take off a back bumper for a 2014 Buick LaCrosse do you supposed to unplug something
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi there. On your 2014 Buick LaCrosse, there are a few different sensors and electrical harnesses that connect to collision sensors and the back-up camera. In most cases, when repairs are completed, the connection to the back-up camera is removed. This is likely the problem you are experiencing. If the connection was not installed correctly after completing the repairs. It’s also possible that the electrical relay that powers the back up camera connection may have been damaged during the accident you had or during the replacement process. The best advice we can offer is to have a professional mobile mechanic complete an electrical problems inspection to isolate the source of your issues and recommend the right repairs.

3. I have a 2014 Buick LaCrosse went to go get my back bumper repair touch screen and backup camera radio.