Q: Leaking antifreeze from underneath the car.

A few days ago when my friend was moving my car is noticed it leaked a green liquid from underneath the car (antifreeze). But it hasn't leaked no more it did just that one time and hasn't ever since. What may be the problem?

Hi there. Check all of the cooling hoses on the engine, to the heater core, and to the radiator. See if any hoses are cracked. Check to see if the clamps are loose and need tightened or replaced. Look around the intake and see if there is any leaks. Look around the engine at the core plugs (freeze plugs) and see if any of them are leaking. If you are unable to find the leak, then put a green glowing die in the cooling system that is made for the cooling system and drive the vehicle for a couple of days. Then use a black light and neon lenses to locate the coolant leak. I recommend fixing the part that is leaking with an OEM specified part. If you need further assistance with your coolant leaking, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Leaking antifreeze from underneath the car.