Q: Hi, my right side windshield wiper does not work? It’s. 2014 Toyota Prius. Please help! Thank you!

asked by on March 01, 2018

Hi, why is the right side wiper doesn’t work?

Wipers are not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi Stephen. Thanks for contacting us today. There are a few reasons why only one wiper is not working. Most of the time, the wiper arm is either stripped on the motor post or the post arm connection to the wiper motor is damaged. If the post is damaged, replacing the windshield wiper motor is typically the most economical solution. Before you attempt any repairs, it is probably a better idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a wiper not working inspection; so the right repairs can be made.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr