Q: front display module not working,radio buttons not working. 2010 escape v6

can only adjust radio or input controls by steering wheel control, volume, stations etc. front display not working and all radio buttons on center console not working, noticed fuse # 14 was blown fcim, radio buttons front display gps module 10amp. changed with spare fuse and it blew that one. has some sort of electrical short going on

A: Hello, thanks for writing in about your For...

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Ford Expedition. You should have the radio display removed and then install the fuses again to check if they will blow again. If the fuses don't blow again then the radio is shorted. It will need to be replaced or repaired. If you need some help with fixing the issue, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home or office to diagnose the issue with these electrical components for an accurate repair.