Q: Fog lights not working says high beams are on. Multi function switch does nothing.

When I turn too parking lights they come on. I pull for fog lights to come on and hi beam indicator is illuminated. I turn to headlights and high beam indicator still illuminated. Multi function switch has no effect as far as hi lo pass position. Swapped some relays and checked fuses. Also unplugged all lights one at a time to make sure there wasn't a short in a bulbs. Unplugged multifunction switch completely and fog lights still won't come on.

Hi there. The issue is with the multi-function light switch. I recommend replacing the multi-function light switch. What is happening is that the contacts on the switch are damaged and causing the lights to have no effect. If you need further assistance with your fog lights not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Fog lights not working says high beams are on. Multi function switch does nothing.