Q: ABS, VSC, steering wheel lights on

The ABS and VSC lights are on. The steering wheel won't turn, and the steering wheel light is on. When I can get the car to start, it quickly stops. Jumping the car does not work. The stereo quickly shuts down while driving.

Hello. I see that there are several issues that you are having here. There are also several things that may need to be repaired to solve the problem. All of the things that you have listed here may indicate that you have a bad battery or alternator and/or that your serpentine belt may need replacing. I recommend that you have a certified technician do a complete inspection of your vehicle to determine what you need repaired.