Q: F-150 will not run when it is over 70 degrees

F-150 1994 with a 302 V8. If it's over 70 degrees ambient air temperature, it won't run. If it's below 70, it runs just fine. Have you ever heard anything like this?

I see stuff like that all the time. A lot of times it’s the temperature sensor for the computer that has gone bad. It tells when the engine is hot and when it’s cold. If it gets too hot outside, it might be shortened out, giving the wrong temperature. Then it gives the wrong amount of fuel to the engine. Then the thing just shorts out. Check that first and also you might have to get the main computer checked, because I’ve seen many computers, sometimes when it gets too warm, they just start to short out. It could be the main computer too. Have the car inspected in person by a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, they will be able to determine if there is an overheating issue that is causing a problem.