Q: Every time i turn on my car i see a message saying to "service stabiltrak" then "service traction control" then "service brakes".

My front console screen flashes the messages "service stabiltrak " "service traction control" and then "service brake system" and the car dings everytime I turn on the car. doesn't ding and flash the message while Im driving at all and the car runs just fine (it does make a clicking sound when I make a sharp right turn but I didn't think that was related to the messages)

3. Every time i turn on my car i see a message saying to "service stabiltrak" then "service traction control" then "service brakes".