Q: Transmission fluid leaking

Transmission fluid is leaking from driver's side. What's wrong?

There are many places a transmission can leak from, but the first thing that comes to mind is the axle seal. The axle seal prevents fluid from leaking out of the area where the axle fits into the transmission. A low fluid level can cause serious damage to your transmission, so I suggest you have a professional mechanic inspect your vehicle’s transmission fluid leak as soon as possible. The team at YourMechanic is an excellent option.

3. Transmission fluid leaking