Q: Engine stalling 2000 Buick LeSabre

I have had my wires replaced all ignition modules some more easily than once and my ignition coil all replaced but when I drive it feels like it's not on all cylinders it has set for 9 months and if I jump it it will run OK but within a week it will be sputtering and stalling

Hello - the first task is to check for problem codes, whether the Check Engine light is illuminated or not. Most auto parts stores will do this for you for free on a "time-available" basis. There are many possibilities for rough-running here: dirty or clogged injectors or throttle body, leaking air intake, low fuel pressure (clogged fuel filter or weak pump). Problem codes are helpful if present, but otherwise I would recommend a rough running inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Engine stalling 2000 Buick LeSabre