Q: Engine stalling 2000 Buick LeSabre

I have had my wires replaced all ignition modules some more easily than once and my ignition coil all replaced but when I drive it feels like it's not on all cylinders it has set for 9 months and if I jump it it will run OK but within a week it will be sputtering and stalling

Hello - the first task is to check for problem codes, whether the Check Engine light is illuminated or not. Most auto parts stores will do this for you for free on a "time-available" basis. There are many possibilities for rough-running here: dirty or clogged injectors or throttle body, leaking air intake, low fuel pressure (clogged fuel filter or weak pump). Problem codes are helpful if present, but otherwise I would recommend a rough running inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.