Q: My Check Engine Light is on and my car barely wants to go.

asked by on October 04, 2016

My scan tool says I'm having problems with my transmission control system code p0700

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello there. The transmission control system problems for your 2008 Pontiac Torrent can be caused by a variety of faults. The most common would be the transmission control module, wiring harness fault, the transmission valve body, or a shift solenoid issue. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your Check Engine Light and make any repairs required.