Q: Engine oil change I don't know exactly what it mean

Engine oil change I really don't exactly know what it mean I know it's on 5% now

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Engine oil change I don't know exactly what it mean

Q: Had a hole in the oil pan so replaced it. Ever since then the oil filter will spray out oil.

Try checking all of the fittings near and around the oil filter housing as well as the oil pump. Check to be sure the correct O-ring is sealing correctly when the oil filter is screwed on as this is a...

Q: Whining noise when starting and rattling while first driving

You need to have a mechanic look at the problem to see if you are having a power steering pump noise and /or noise in the engine. From the descriptions you gave you may have more that one problem. ...

Q: Advancetrac light is on no power steering not working

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be having issues with the electric power steering module and system. Luckily there is a check engine light on, which means there is an engine diagnostic code that has been set....