Q: Engine oil change I don't know exactly what it mean

Engine oil change I really don't exactly know what it mean I know it's on 5% now

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

The 5% oil life means that you should have your engine oil and filter changed real soon. The 5% will go to 0% anytime and this means to get the oil and filter changed now. You can have a mechanic come to you and perform the service and reset the oil life indicator to 100%. The oil life is most likely set to be 5000 miles from 100% oil life, so you can see 5% is most likely will only last 250 miles before you are due to get it done.

3. Engine oil change I don't know exactly what it mean