Q: Engine light came on at going 60 mph just had oil change run ok 65 and 70 but not at lower speeds 2010 Ford Taurus

codes aa1, aa2, aa3, aa4, 2 misfire detected-cylinder number 2,P0302

Hi - the P0302 problem code you have represents large-scale misfiring, which could certainly cause poor running. This could be a failure of one or more of the igntion coils, oil in the spark plug recesses (causes shorting of ignition pulses), or worn spark plugs. I recommend an engine inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• Engine light came on at going 60 mph just had oil change run ok 65 and 70 but not at lower speeds 2010 Ford Taurus