Q: Engine light came on at going 60 mph just had oil change run ok 65 and 70 but not at lower speeds 2010 Ford Taurus

codes aa1, aa2, aa3, aa4, 2 misfire detected-cylinder number 2,P0302

Hi - the P0302 problem code you have represents large-scale misfiring, which could certainly cause poor running. This could be a failure of one or more of the igntion coils, oil in the spark plug recesses (causes shorting of ignition pulses), or worn spark plugs. I recommend an engine inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Engine light came on at going 60 mph just had oil change run ok 65 and 70 but not at lower speeds 2010 Ford Taurus