Q: Engine falls on face.

I ran code scan and got p0355 and p0357. When you give it gas in drive it falls on it's face. To get it to go anywhere you have to barley put your foot on the pedal and it slowly gets to a good speed. Also the exhast is cut right after the hookup from the manifold

Hi There,

As you may know, these codes relate to ignition coil malfunction which can cause the motor to struggle to perform as you have described. Some of the possible causes of these codes may be things like shorts to voltage or ground, loose connections at the ignition coil or broken connectors, a faulty coil assembly itself or potentially a bad ECM. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your ignition system.

3. Engine falls on face.