Q: For a Dodge Challenger 2015 if I get the driver’s side door handle replaced will it include the lock? My car got broken into

My car got robbed tonight. It looks like they took a screw driver to the lock in my drivers side door handle. If I get the driver’s side door handle replaced will that fix all my issues or are there more things I’d have to pay for (ex a new lock)?

The handle and lock can come seperate and if lock is damaged then you would need to have the lock rekeyed to your old key or you will have seperate door and ignition key. A dealer or locksmith will have to rekey the lock if possible.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr