Q: Engine clicking once and not turning over

The engine in my pickup won't turn over. When the key is turned, it clicks one time.

3. Engine clicking once and not turning over

Q: 2001 Mercedes Benz E500 will not crank or start

It sounds like your Mercedes Benz E500 may have a starter issue. If everything works as far as the radio and lights go, the battery is most likely performing as it should. If the battery is okay and the starter...

Q: Transmission not shifting, overdrive button on dash doesn't work

Hello, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to offer my insight. It sounds like your car has an electrical problem. I would start by checking the signal going to the transmission from the computer. It may not have the...

Q: Truck idles, but then dies

Hello. If it starts and runs fine when you adjust the timing and then turns off right after you accelerate then the timing may be changing right then. It may be a distributor problem, or more commonly, a failing timing...