Q: Transmission warning light

I am having transmission problems, according to a dashboard warning light.

Hello. If a warning light is coming on for your transmission, it needs immediate attention. The longer you drive with transmission problems and the warning light on, the more damage to the transmission is done. What we don’t want to happen is for the transmission to stop working completely. If the transmission stops working completely, you will have to replace the whole transmission. A certified technician should come out to diagnose your warning light and make a recommendation.