Q: Driving and accelerating cause loud squealing in front of car.

There is a loud squealing on the right front of the car when driving and accelerating.

The noise you are hearing is the engine serpentine belt. The belt is turned by the crankshaft pulley and the belt will then turn the other accessories like the tensioner,v-power steering, water pump, air conditioner compressor and idler pulleys. The noise is coming from one of these components not turning properly or the belt tensioner is not keeping tension on the belt. I would recommend getting a qualified technician to inspect the noise and to observe each accessory while running the engine to see which one is causing the problem. The technician can then advise on a corrective action and repair.