Q: Driver Window

How much would it be to fix the Diver side Window it will not let down? I popped the hood and opened the little box its missing some pieces I think, but to make a story short the Window won't let down.
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi there. Before we’re able to give you an estimate, it will be vital to correctly diagnose the issue. I would recommend having a professional mechanic complete a power window is not working inspection. Once they are able to pinpoint the source of this issue, we will be able to provide you an accurate estimate.

3. Driver Window