Q: Driver's side seat heater not working

The driver's side seat heater is not working, though the passenger's side seat heater works fine. The driver's side Seat Heater Light will stay on for 10 seconds before going off.

If the driver’s side heater is not working, but the passenger’s side heater is, then that may be a sign of a problem with the driver’s side blend door actuator. The blend door actuator is the electric motor that is responsible for switching the vents from blowing hot, to cold air, and vice versa. If the blend door actuator malfunctions, then the vents will be stuck in one position - either hot or cold. As the blend door actuator is an electrical component, and located inside the dashboard, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your AC system, and then proceed with the appropriate repair.