Q: Doors will not unlock or open only driver door

My doors will not unlock or open only driver side door will work

This sounds like some sort of an electrical issue. I recommend checking all fuses relating to the windows. Rather than removing each fuse, you should be able to use a circut tester that you can pick up at your local parts store. If you find a fuse to be blown, replace it. If this does not solve your issue, I would enlist the assistance of a qualified technician who specializes in electrical systems. If you find you are needing assistance with this, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your electrical system.

3. Doors will not unlock or open only driver door