Q: Doors will not unlock or open only driver door

My doors will not unlock or open only driver side door will work

A: This sounds like some sort of an electrical...

This sounds like some sort of an electrical issue. I recommend checking all fuses relating to the windows. Rather than removing each fuse, you should be able to use a circut tester that you can pick up at your local parts store. If you find a fuse to be blown, replace it. If this does not solve your issue, I would enlist the assistance of a qualified technician who specializes in electrical systems. If you find you are needing assistance with this, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your electrical system.