Q: door and the boot doesnt open

Hello! I cant open my car's right back door and the boot. Nor from the inside, nor from the outside. And since I cant open them, I cant disassemble them, to check what's wrong. Turning the key in the boot changes nothing. Then I pull the door handle, this little finger comes out, but it goes back in as soon as I let the handle go. Please help!

The problem is in the lock actuators in the door and the trunk (boot). The door panel and rear seats would need to be removed to be able to access the back door panel and climb into the trunk to get into it to remove the latch lock cylinder in order to open both of them and replace the lock actuators. If you need further assistance, a certified mechanic from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to make these repairs and have your door issue resolved.