Q: My upper radiator hose is pinched in and there's no flow to the reservoir bottle

Changed the thermostat, do not remember if I installed the Jiggle valve on top. upper radiator hose pinch in and no suction from Reservoir bottle. Temp is constant and good. If any relation between these two. I also replaced the radiator cap as well. Thanks,

A: Hello - it is possible that the pinched rad...

Hello - it is possible that the pinched radiator hose (wrong hose?) is interfering with the engine drawing additional coolant between hot/cold cycles. If it were me, I would drain the coolant - you need to do that to put the correct radiator hose on anyway, right? - then remove the thermostat housing so you can verify correct installation of the thermostat. You say that engine running temp is correct and constant, so it is "probably" in there correctly. But if not - coolant flow will not be adequate when you load the engine, and the temperature may rise quickly enough to do damage. Be sure and check the coolant, then bleed the system of all air pockets.