Q: Bubble in the side of my tire.

I just got my tire replaced on Saturday, Nov. 19th and I noticed this morning that there's a bubble on the outside of the tire. Did I do something wrong? Is it safe for me to drive 21 miles back home? It's been 2 days and now there's a bubble on the side. Please help! Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

When you get a bubble in the side of a tire it is caused when the tire side wall inner and outer wall is separated or damaged. The inner part of the tire is allowing air pressure to reach the outer soft part of the tire and it will blow up like a balloon. The damage could of happened from a defect in the tire or hitting a curb or even rubbing against the curb can damaged the tire. The tire can burst at any time and should not be driven on until replaced. If You do not have a spare tire to put on then drive it to get it repaired without going over 25 miles per hour for safety reasons. If you have a spare tire then install it to get to the tire shop that put your new tires on.