Q: I have a kill switch on my car and the remote broke and I can't find how to disconnect the kill switch. It's an aftermarket

I got my car used it came with a remote kill switch the remote broke and I am try to find a way to bypass the kill switch it's an after market kill switch and i believe the brand is identity I have disconnect the starter relay and its still not working what do I do

Hey there. If the system is an aftermarket type, then you would need to have the entire system removed or the system replaced with a new system. These systems all hook up a little different and only after looking at the install can a mechanic remove it and put the wiring back to original connections so you can start and run the vehicle. You may consider consulting with the shop were you originally got the part or the manufacturer so that they can assist you further with this.

3. I have a kill switch on my car and the remote broke and I can't find how to disconnect the kill switch. It's an aftermarket