Q: Does the fuel pump ground to the pcm on a 2002 grand Prix.

No fuel is getting to the motor

3. Does the fuel pump ground to the pcm on a 2002 grand Prix.

Q: What grade of gas should I put in my 2008 grand prix

Your car should run just fine on 87 octane fuel unless you have other modifications to your car such as a super charger or turbo charger. The knocking may suggest that you have something else wrong with your engine. Your...

Q: Q: Loose steering wheel

Hello. Thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be having one of several issues. Typically the steering wheel is not the issue when the steering becomes loose. Now if the entire steering column is loose, you can worry about...

Q: Need to change brake pads back and front

Changing brake pads is a good entry level job for a mechanic, but you can encounter some head scratching details from car to car. Here is an article on changing brake pads, not geared to any one type of car,...