Q: Does the fuel pump ground to the pcm on a 2002 grand Prix.

No fuel is getting to the motor

A: No, the fuel pump ground is in the right do...

No, the fuel pump ground is in the right door sill on the body. If you check the fuel pump power to the wire that is grey, and it comes from the fuel pump relay in the engine compartment fuse relay box. The dark green and white wire is controlled by the ECM. If you would like to have this taken care of, a certified pro from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to inspect the fuel system circuitry in order to have this taken care of properly.