It wont start

It wont start Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the [battery](/topics-battery-dodge/), particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded? Yes Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your c...

It wont start Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the [battery](/topics-battery-dodge/), particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded? Yes Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? 07 dodge charger Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Charger yourself? What have you tried so far? Yes

Automotive Expert
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, my name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* I have over 22 years of experience in this field. I'm so sorry for your inconevnience and hopefully, I can help.
Automotive Expert
Make sure the battery is fully charged at 12.6 volts and check at the starter to see if you are getting power to the small signal wire when you try to start. If you are getting power, then your starter is at fault.

Starter is brand new
Automotive Expert
I see.

I just recently replaced head gaskets
Automotive Expert
What is your engine size?

2.7
Automotive Expert
Is the timing correct.

The problem I'm seeing is I can rotate engine by hand. But when I do that everything move like its suppose to except my timing chain, pulleys rotate just fine but not the chain
Automotive Expert
Something is broken, a sprocket or cam or something like that.