Q: Q: Diesel in gas tank

I stopped and got some gas. Within two minutes of leaving, the car stalled. I think I might have put diesel in the tank.

3. Q: Diesel in gas tank

Q: My EPS, Battery, and Oil Indicator Lights suddenly came on while driving, and my car has stopped moving. My steering also feels heavy

Hyundai has a recall on some model Hyundai cars with this issues (Recall # 14V325000). You don't mention which model you own, but the symptoms you describe match. This recall addresses a wiring harness issue which causes electrical steering assist...

Q: Car won't accelerate and warning light flashing.

The flashing light you are seeing is most likely your Check Engine Light. When the Check Engine Light is solid, then this is letting you know that there is a problem with the emissions system in your vehicle. When...

Q: Choosing a new car... Lexus GX 460 or Mercedes GL (gas or diesel)

I personally prefer diesel over gas because they generally last longer. I would also go with Mercedes over Lexus but that is just my personal opinion. I have worked on both types of vehicles and would rather work on a...