Q: Clicking noise when turning

There is a clicking noise coming from left wheel when turning.

A: The front end of the vehicle uses many comp...

The front end of the vehicle uses many components to ensure a good ride and decent handling. The suspension system ball joints or sway bar end links can become worn over time and allow for extra movement. This can be the clicking you are hearing. Have an experienced technician inspect the vehicles steering, suspension and braking system for any major signs of wear. They will be able to diagnose the clicking sound and make the repairs necessary to resolve the noise you are hearing.