Q: Q: dash lights

Ok so I recently replaced the alternator and it was fine and then the battery died it was old so I replaced it with a cheap battery that was actually to small for the car. then it worked but after a few days it started dying and needed to be jumped. So I replaced the battery with the right one and it starts right up and turns over, but all the dash lights are on. this happened initially when Everything started going bad. I've been told it's a sign your alternator is going but I just replaced it. Could the lights just be messed up or something. I honestly have no idea and really would like some help in the right direction please and thank you

Hi there. It is common when you replace a battery for an electrical fault to be stored in the ECU; which may trigger error lights on the dashboard to illuminate. I would first recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location if possible to complete a check engine light inspection; so they can determine if this is a simple error code that needs to be cleared, or a major issue that needs to be repaired.

3. Q: dash lights