Q: Crunching in Rear Passenger Side

There is a constant crunching sound for the rear passenger side. There is no play in the steering wheel. The sound is constant, no matter what speed we are at.

A noise diagnostic should pinpoint the specific fault especially as your indicating that the noise is limited to one corner of the vehicle, that is the right rear. If the noise is that localized, the cause will be relatively easy to find. Different people report noises differently of course, but "noise" generally from that area is due to brake issues, wheel bearings, loose struts, wear in the control arm bushings, other loose suspension parts and even loose lug nuts. The exhaust system will be checked, too, to be sure the pipes are not hitting the body, causing noise. As far as your issues with the steering wheel, this may be a separate issue. A certified YourMechanic technician can be dispatched to your location to inspect your steering system and suggest what the issue may be.