Q: Cooling fan has low power and is not functioning.

radiator cooling fan not working

3. Cooling fan has low power and is not functioning.

Q: I have an 05 Nissan Maxima with the obd2 port missing, how do I get an obd2 port installed?

Most of the time something such as this would likely need to be done at a local dealership. This is not a commonly replaced part and therefore most places will not have the tools and equipment required to install and...

Q: Heater problems - 2005 GMC C5500

Hello. The fan speed control module (different from the resistor pack) is the common source for this behavior. The Part # is 89018778. If you need to have this done, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your location...

Q: car leaking water

Hi, thanks for writing in about your BMW 750i. Water alone is not meant to handle the cooling of the engine. If only water is used in the cooling system, the water will boil off and become nothing because the...