Q: Cooling fan has low power and is not functioning.

radiator cooling fan not working

3. Cooling fan has low power and is not functioning.

Q: Car won't start. Could a sensor be at fault?

With the limited information available, I can only assume that no testing has been done at this point in time. You will want to start by running a scan for codes. This will tell you of any electrical issues the...

Q: engine overcooling; engine fan always on!

Hi Alex....yes, that sensor could be a possibility but there are other components in the circuit as well such as relays (that can stick on) and, although not as likely, there are possible wiring faults that can cause continuous power...

Q: Q: Car overheats

It is great to see that you have been trying to tackle your Corvette's overheating concern head on. From the description provided it seems that a lot of components dealing with the cooling system were replaced. From that, I can...